Using channels to gain a competitive advantage
Channel Strategy Design (CSD) workshop will help managers create successful channel strategies. The workshop addresses advanced topics focused on using channel partnerships as a source of competitive advantage.
Who should attend?
- Senior management including CMOs, CFOs, etc.
- Marketing and sales vice presidents
- Managers involved in the channel strategy process
What will I learn?
The workshop introduces participants to the concept of channel strategy as a source of competitive advantage. It helps executives connect channel strategy to the company’s broader corporate strategy and to corporate goals such as revenue, profitability, market share, and customer satisfaction. The workshop addresses the following issues:
- Market coverage, growth, and competitive advantage
- More than channels, an ecosystem of partners
- Classic channel strategies
- Organizational aspects of channel strategy
- Channel power–sources and uses
- Channel conflict–resolution and optimization
- The growing role of technology
- Services and the need to differentiate
Price: $ 995.00
2019 Schedule: May 21 and October 22
Location: 111 E. Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois
We also offer the following discounts:
- 15% to “active clients”
- 15% for early registration
- 10% for multiple attendees
- 10% for multiple workshops
If you would like to register for our Channel Strategy Design workshop, CLICK HERE or please contact Tyra Gibbs at 312-558-4830 or firstname.lastname@example.org, seats are limited. This workshop is facilitated by Bob Segal and Jim Fogarty, Senior Principals of Frank Lynn & Associates with combined channel strategy experience of over 40 years from a diverse group of industries.
This workshop is also available for on-site presentations. To discuss this opportunity, please contact Bob Segal at 312.558.4808 or email email@example.com.