Professional Sales Channel Management
Building sales through structured and enabled professional channel management processes
Professional Sales Channel Management (PSCM) arms channel sales managers with the processes and tools they need to drive results through indirect channel partners. While many companies have developed formal processes for their direct sales teams, few have designed a structured and systematic approach to managing their indirect sales channel partners. By using the processes and tools in this workshop, companies can leverage proven best practices to drive the performance of their indirect channel partners.
Who should attend?
Sales executives, sales managers, and salespeople who work with indirect channels and want to …
- Improve performance through their channel partners
- Implement an indirect sales channel management process
- Provide their teams with the tools that enable them to consistently evaluate and manage their channel partners
What will I learn?
During this interactive session, participants will learn how to use proven channel management practices, processes, and tools. The workshop topics include:
- The role of the channel manager
- The channel management process
- Assess, plan, and optimize (including FL&A’s Channel PartnerlyticsTM)
- Target and recruit
- On-board and ramp-up
- Train and support
- Manage and grow
- Management process
- Time allocation and focus
Price: $ 995.00
We also offer the following discounts:
- 15% to “active clients”
- 15% for early registration
- 10% for multiple attendees
- 10% for multiple workshops
This workshop is facilitated by Jim Fogarty, Senior Principal of Frank Lynn & Associates with combined channel management experience of over 50 years across a diverse group of industries.
This workshop is also available for customized, interactive, in-house presentations. To discuss this opportunity, please contact Jim Fogarty at email@example.com